Participants from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering in GSRS'17:
- Binbing Hou Understanding I/O Performance Behaviors of Cloud Storage from a Client’s Perspective
- Chester Parrot Graph-based approach to extracting Semantic clusters from behavioural data
- Danissa Rodriguez Improving the Efficiency of the Knowledge Acquisition Process in RE
- Elizabeth Poche Analyzing YouTube Comments on Coding Tutorial Videos
- Grant Willims Mining Twitter Data for a More Responsive Software Engineering Process
- Nishant Jha Mining User Requirements from Application Store Reviews Using Frame Semantics
- Sayan Goswami Lazer: A Memory-Efficient Framework for Large-Scale Genome Assembly
Participants from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in GSRS'17:
- Ali Mehrnzhad Optomechanical characterization of mechanical stiffness of colon cancer cells
- Feixiang Zhang Location-Oriented Evolutionary Games for Price-Elastic Spectrum Sharing
- Kamran Ghavami MIMO Detection With Imperfect Channel State Information Using ...
- K. M. Mohsin Carbon Nanotube And Graphene Based Post CMOS VLSI Interconnect
- Md Shamiul Fahad Next Generation Energy Efficient Smart Transistor
- Pooria Mohammadi Optimal PMU Placement using Sensitivity Analysis for Power Systems ...
- Sima Sobhiyeh Estimation and Detection Based on Correlated ...
- Sui Chen Efficient GPU Hardware Transactional Memory through Early Conflict Resolution
- Vahid Nezhad Tunable Graphene-Based Mode Converters and Optical Diodes
- Young-Ho Shin A Portable Fluorescent Sensing System Using Multiple LEDs
Submission is open for GSRS'18.03/15/2017
GSRS'17 has concluded. See you in GSRS'18.09/15/2016
EECS GSRS website is launched.
February 2, 2018
Submission Deadline.February 16, 2018
Decision Notification.February 23, 2018
Poster Submission.March, 2018